We are members of Christ's Church
- “the kingdom of His dear Son” Col. 1.13
- “the household of God” I Tim. 3.15
- “the church of the firstborn ones” Heb. 12.23
- “the body of Christ” Eph. 4.12
We join together as a local church, imitating the New Testament churches
- "churches of Galatia" I Cor. 16.1
- "churches of the saints" 1 Cor. 14.33
- "churches of the Gentiles" Rom. 16.4
- "churches of Asia" I Cor. 16.19
- "churches of Christ" Rom. 16.16
- "churches that are in Asia" Rev. 1.11
We emphasize simple, meaningful, orderly gatherings of the saints to worship God and edify (encourage) one another in our daily walks with Christ. On Sundays, you will find us singing, praying, and reading God's word together. We share the body (bread) and blood (cup) of Jesus our Lord every Sunday in communion (1 Corinthians 11.23-26; 10.16-17). The word of God is expounded in a sermon. You will find our meeting house buzzing with life as we visit with one another before and after our gatherings--because we love each other!
Families from Covington, Madisonville, Abita Springs, Folsom, Slidell, Hammond, Ponchatoula, Lacombe, New Orleans and a few other areas have been happy to join with us in the Lord's work here.